Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas

Merry Christmas to all!

We had a nice day and many of the family came for dinner. First time having prime rib and it was delicious.

We had relaxing day on Friday and stayed in all day. Saturday we drove to Youngstown. Stan had to work at YSU University so I though I would visit some quilt shops that I don't get to visit because the drive is 1.5 hours away. A new shop I wanted to visit I could not find. The next quilt shop that I visited once before was closed. Third times a charm and I visited the Bernina store in Boardman.
Dasher modeling his new coat. He hates it! I wanted something  that reflects light when taking walks in the evening.  My neighborhood is wonderful, but very dark in the evening.  Oh well, will try again.
Alex would not sit on Santa's lap, too much of a man I guess, so next best thing. Yes, that is his broken wrist wrapped up like a candy cane!

No comments:

Post a Comment